Every year at PowWOW, Passageways hosts the Besties, where customers share innovative uses for their portal solution that improve collaborative efforts and end-user productivity to drive increased value and return. We love the opportunity to share the stage each year so everyone can witness a bit of the transformation our amazing customers inspire.
Presentations were shared in three categories this year. Best Innovation highlights the imaginative uses of the portal to meet new business challenges. Best Portal Development features newly created tools built on the portal platform. Best Implementation showcases the successful launch or re-launch of a portal solution.
This year’s finalists for the Best Innovation Award were Anthony J. McSwain for Fidelity Bank’s Employee Portrait Portal Microsite and Carlos Galvan for American Airlines Credit Union’s Promotion in a Box. Finalists for Best Portal Development were Victoria Harrison for Farmers Bank and Trust’s Custom Landing Page and Derrick Gebhard for Belco Community Credit Union’s Belco Procedures. Finally, this year’s finalists for the Best Implementation Award were Anthony McSwain for Fidelity Bank’s United Way Portal Microsite and Lori Smith for Credit Union of America’s Chalkboard. Each finalist exemplified the originality and imaginativeness of the overall Passageways Family and we congratulate all of them on the continued success.
The Besties Award Ceremony culminates each year with the presentation of awards to winners of each category based on peer voting, and we are delighted to share the results with you.
Best Innovation Award:
Carlos Galvan on behalf of American Airlines Credit Union took home the Best Innovation Award for Promoting Outside of the Box. The credit union’s Promotion-in-a-Box campaign was designed to enhance the results of promotions by combining product and brand education with employee engagement. American Airlines Credit Union leveraged their portal, The Hub to help accomplish the goals of the campaign. This innovation supported the credit union goals in unprecedented ways and helped to generate actual sales results.
Best Portal Development Award:
Derrick Gebhard on behalf of Belco Community Credit Union took home the Best Portal Development Award for Belco Procedures. Derrick developed his own “Procedures Module” that provides a central repository for all credit union procedures. Further, various administrators are able to manage both editable and published procedures and employees can easily send procedures to co-workers when necessary. This new module has streamlined procedure management and employee confidence.
Best Implementation Award:
Lori Smith on behalf of Credit Union of America received the award for Best Implementation for their re-launch of The Chalkboard. Lori led the team through a complete re-design of both the structure and theme of their portal to provide an engaging site, central communication hub and highlight of their Creating Member Loyalty initiative. As a result, The Chalkboard utilization has increased over 100% and is the employee source for everything Credit Union of America.
Congratulation to all the winners!
About The Author
- OnSemble Intranet helps you activate your culture by informing, aligning, engaging and enabling your employees. Our customers experience improvements in employee retention, employee productivity, and service quality by implementing a centralized employee engagement and communications hub across multiple facilities. OnSemble Intranet has provided best-in-class intranet solutions to midsize consumer services organizations since 2003. OnSemble Intranet is a business unit of Passageways, a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees.
- Customer Success2021.06.23OnSemble Streamlines Communications with SPIRIT at Evergreen Family Medicine
- Customer Success2021.06.21Perkins County Health Had Fun Implementing an Easy-to-Use Intranet in Chaotic 2020
- Customer Success2021.06.14Moving to OnSemble Improves Communications and Efficiency
- Employee Intranet2021.02.238 Benefits of an Employee Intranet