Are you ready for PowWOW 2019?
We are so excited to share that we’ll be returning to the Alexander Hotel in Indianapolis, IN September 23-25.
Registration opens soon! Save the date NOW!
PowWOW is about you, our amazing customers who travel from near and far to join us each and every year. From Besties to breakout sessions, you are what makes PowWOW such a joy.
So why should you attend PowWOW 2019? Here’s four reasons why.
1. Learn Something New
On Monday September 23, we’ll open PowWOW this year with Passageways University classes. These 1.5 day hands-on classroom-style training sessions will have tracks perfect for all levels – from new employees seeking to learn the best tips to advanced users wanting to expand what’s possible on your portal.
Finally, if you haven’t had an opportunity to explore the new OnSemble releases over the past year, we’ll be hosting sessions around everything new.
So if you have new team members, need a refresher, or just want to get to know our solutions better, come, learn, and enjoy Indianapolis in September.
2. Meet Someone New
One of the biggest benefits of PowWOW is the opportunity to connect, learn, and share among your peers. We’ve heard from countless attendees that they learned a new best practice or saw an inspiring new portal design and came home motivated to drive change. The people who come to PowWOW share so much in common from their roles and responsibilities to a shared passion for Passageways solutions that PowWOW turns out to be an event where friendships bloom.
Those friendships make PowWOW an impactful event, bringing together bright minds that are helping drive the future of digital collaboration.
3. Help Shape The Future
Passageways product managers will provide information about our strategic vision for OnSemble
PowWOW attendees not only have a front row seat, they have the opportunity to shape the future of our products.
PowWOW attendees have the unique opportunity to talk face to face with the Passageways team, meaning your ideas make it into our products. From unique use cases that drive future development, to improvement that can be made, the Passageways team takes your feedback and runs with it – driving the future of our products and making digital transformation possible.
4. Walk Home With An Award
Our Bestie’s awards are always a highlight of the event. Our customers share remarkable new ways to increase their ROI, design awesome pages, and raise employee engagement and productivity. The Bestie award ceremony sets the stage for celebration and recognition of the best of the best. Plus, there’s dinner, drinks and the opportunity to share in each joy of each other’s accomplishments. To be considered for a Bestie, just email your Customer Success Manager about how to get your submission in!
The night doesn’t end there – we’ll have an announcement soon about this year’s entertainment, but it’s sure to be a blast!
If you’ve attended PowWOW in the past, you know how empowering it feels to take home the amazing ideas you learned throughout the conference. We invite you to join the family this September in Indianapolis.
We can’t wait to see you all there!
About The Author
- OnSemble Intranet helps you activate your culture by informing, aligning, engaging and enabling your employees. Our customers experience improvements in employee retention, employee productivity, and service quality by implementing a centralized employee engagement and communications hub across multiple facilities. OnSemble Intranet has provided best-in-class intranet solutions to midsize consumer services organizations since 2003. OnSemble Intranet is a business unit of Passageways, a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees.
- Customer Success2021.06.23OnSemble Streamlines Communications with SPIRIT at Evergreen Family Medicine
- Customer Success2021.06.21Perkins County Health Had Fun Implementing an Easy-to-Use Intranet in Chaotic 2020
- Customer Success2021.06.14Moving to OnSemble Improves Communications and Efficiency
- Employee Intranet2021.02.238 Benefits of an Employee Intranet