We put together a list of reasons you should come to Indianapolis in May. This is the fun we will have, the knowledge we will share, and the cool places we will go. This is the top 5 reasons to attend PowWOW.
1. Awesome Speakers:
This years lineup is filled with knowledgable and passionate leaders. We are excited that everyone of our breakout sessions will be lead by customers who have frontline knowledge of how to make the most of your portal. The keynote speaker will be Sam Kilmer from Cornerstone Advisors and will lead the session Break on Through.
This year’s PowWOW entertainment is going to be a rare chance to see The Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Hall of Fame Museum. We will have access to the stands to watch time trials after which we will head to the Museum.
3. The Red Carpet:
Every year The Besties and award ceremony are a highlight of PowWOW. This year we will recognize innovation across a broad array of categories; including awards for Best Implementation, Best Development, and Best Innovation. Just as cool, customers can enter into our ROI competition. Those who can demonstrate the greatest ROI will be presented awards and everyone who enters will have a $50 charitable donation made in their name. And as always, we will highlight luminaries, Passageways customers who light the way for others.
We will be kicking off PowWOW by holding a two-day session of Passageways University. These hands-on classroom-style training sessions will give you an intimate knowledge of many of the Passageways products. So if you have new team members, need a refresher, or just want to get to know our solutions better, come, learn, and enjoy Indianapolis in May.
5. Learn, Share, Network:
We know the best way to learn is having a chance to network and listen to people with a shared experience. We are committed to fostering an atmosphere of peer engagement. Throughout the conference you will meet and engage with individuals who share a passion for the creative and productive.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Product2020.08.06Eastern Michigan Bank Achieves Its Vision of a New Employee Intranet
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Employee Intranet2020.05.14Using OnSemble to Help with PPP Loans and Combating COVID-19
- Employee Intranet2020.05.05OnSemble Plays a Critical Role in Helping A+ Federal Credit Union Employees Stay Connected During COVID-19