In picture L-R Sarah Crowe (Customer Development, Passageways), Jennifer Huie (American Airlines Credit Union), Veronica Martinez (American Airlines Credit Union), Rashmi Bijai (Lead Consulting, Passageways), Carlos Galvan (American Airlines Credit Union), Anne Wertz (Customer Support, Passageways).
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana, 5/17/10
Passageways, the leading portal solutions provider for financial institutions, is proud to announce that American Airlines Federal Credit Union is the winner of Passageways’ America’s Best Portal Page Competition. This online competition was open to all organizations across any industry nationwide, inviting submissions for an image of an employee intranet page or a portal page. The competition was focused on creativity and uniqueness in design of a portal page, while creating a collaborative Web page for employee portals. The winner was to be awarded an Apple iPad, which certainly added to the competition frenzy.
This competition call-out received 44 submissions from the United States and Canada. Online voting was open to the general public May 5-12. The competition received an overwhelming response, with more than 3,900 people viewing the entries, and nearly 1,600 votes were received in six working days!
The winner was announced at a spectacular awards ceremony at Passageways’ Annual PowWOW Conference in Indianapolis on May 12.
The winning page was submitted by AA Credit Union in Fort Worth, TX. Jennifer Huie, Veronica Martinez and Carlos Galvan were there to accept the award, a new Apple iPad.
Senior Vice President, Gail Enda, expressed “I was thrilled to learn that our landing page won, given the high caliber of the other entries. The collaborative nature of the design process ensured that our page is easy to use and relevant to our employees.”
AA Credit Union’s winning team has decided to auction off the iPad using the Auction module within their portal. The money raised will be used to support their “Helping Hands Family Fund”, an internal charitable initiative that ensures no child is left without a smile on Christmas morning.
“Passageways is very encouraged at the overwhelming response to this competition. This was a win-win for us, as it allowed us to see how creative our customers are, and reward the most popular choice”, says Sarah Crowe, Customer Development Manager at Passageways.
“We had so much fun doing this competition that we’ll definitely do more such competitions regularly,” Crowe added.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Product2020.08.06Eastern Michigan Bank Achieves Its Vision of a New Employee Intranet
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Employee Intranet2020.05.14Using OnSemble to Help with PPP Loans and Combating COVID-19
- Employee Intranet2020.05.05OnSemble Plays a Critical Role in Helping A+ Federal Credit Union Employees Stay Connected During COVID-19