INDIANAPOLIS, April 27, 2020 – Today, Passageways announced it is providing free and unrestricted access to its OnSemble Cloud solution to healthcare services, or state, city, or local government organizations. This program will help these frontline organizations effectively communicate and respond to the COVID-19 crisis. Effective immediately, the free access program is available for all new customers and will last through July 31, 2020.
“At Passageways, we’re overcome with a sense of solidarity. And while this crisis has touched each of our lives, our colleagues in healthcare and government organizations are especially vulnerable,” said Paroon Chadha, Passageways Co-Founder & CEO. “Now more than ever these teams need a digital workplace that helps employees stay informed and makes them feel valued to help overcome the uncertainty brought on by COVID-19. That is why we are launching this program, because our products can help organizations keep employees connected in these unprecedented times. Because we’re in this together.”
With free OnSemble Cloud access, Passageways’ award-winning training and support, and two decades of experience and expertise, employees on the frontlines of this crisis can stay connected virtually while scattered physically. Provided with everything needed to help employees to connect, communicate, and collaborate, OnSemble Cloud will enable organizations to get up and running with an intranet in two weeks or less.
The free access program includes unlimited storage, content editing, document sharing, instant messaging, and surveys – everything. If you are a member of an eligible organization or know of any group that would qualify for this offer, please visit: https://onsembleintranet.com/onsemble-free-for-healthcare-government-covid-19
Passageways was founded in 2003. OnSemble is an enterprise-grade intranet solution that keeps teams informed, aligned, and engaged even as they work remotely. For more information, visit https://onsembleintranet.com.
Vice President, Marketing, Passageways, Inc.
Press Release Link
About The Author
- OnSemble Intranet helps you activate your culture by informing, aligning, engaging and enabling your employees. Our customers experience improvements in employee retention, employee productivity, and service quality by implementing a centralized employee engagement and communications hub across multiple facilities. OnSemble Intranet has provided best-in-class intranet solutions to midsize consumer services organizations since 2003. OnSemble Intranet is a business unit of Passageways, a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees.
- Customer Success2021.06.23OnSemble Streamlines Communications with SPIRIT at Evergreen Family Medicine
- Customer Success2021.06.21Perkins County Health Had Fun Implementing an Easy-to-Use Intranet in Chaotic 2020
- Customer Success2021.06.14Moving to OnSemble Improves Communications and Efficiency
- Employee Intranet2021.02.238 Benefits of an Employee Intranet