Passageways Releases New OnSemble Employee Intranet: Collaboration Made Easy for Financial Services Providers
Lafayette, IN, August 21, 2015 – Passageways designs leading enterprise software solutions that make secure collaboration easy. OnSemble makes work easy, an intranet that brings together the tools and support every financial service provider needs to collaborate and share within their enterprise. On August 19, during a live launch event, attended by hundreds of customers and partners, Passageways released the new OnSemble. The hour-long live broadcast had audience members engaged in live contests and viewers asked questions and participated in the conversation through social media. The event ended with the immediate, free, release of the new OnSemble to every customer.
The new OnSemble arrived with additions that revolutionize how Passageways’ customers use their employee portals. This free upgrade focused on making every portal richer, more collaborative, more flexible, and more rewarding for employees. Among the many advances:
1. OnSemble’s interface was redesigned, so every portal page will look richer, making it easier than ever for employees to collaborate.
2. Several new content management options were added, creating an easier to use portal than ever before. These included:
a. An image carousel tool
b. A way to overlay colorful text on images your upload
c. Multiple page layouts options, including overlaying of images and text
d. Options to eliminate content container skins
3. A new design layout tool was implemented including a drag and drop design functionality.
4. Several fresh and innovative themes were added to reflect the culture of a variety of financial institutions, big and small.
The design flexibility directly empowers Passageways customers to easily create portals that enhance collaboration, without reliance on their IT department. This is in line with the continuous evolution of a typical employee at banks and credit unions. OnSemble allows content owners to organize unique content so that everyone can focus on the business at hand.
Passageways relied extensively on customer input and contributions from its partners during development – especially Credit Union National Association and Independent Community Bankers of America.
“The new OnSemble was designed to meet the needs of our customers. The result is not incremental, but a monumental lift in the user experience. OnSemble is the easiest to use intranet ever made available to the financial services industry,” said Paroon Chadha, Co-Founder and CEO of Passageways. “I believe the OnSemble team has produced an update that provides incredible features that will bring new life to customer’s portals. Even some of the smallest changes we have made will have a huge impact for content managers.” Said Anne Wertz, Passageways Vice President of Customer Support. “For me personally, working on this release has been one of the most exciting projects I have ever worked on, simply because we focused on making lives easier for customers by listening to exactly what they wanted.”
Request a demo on the new OnSemble today: http://go.passageways.com/EPDemo.htm
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with a mission to make secure collaboration easy. OnSemble, an enterprise-grade intranet solution for the financial industry helps banks, credit unions and other financial institutions makes work easy by bringing together the tools and support financial institutions need to collaborate and share together. OnBoard, the world’s most intuitive board portal solution works seamless across PC’s, Tablets and Phones, to enable company executives and corporate secretaries to easily produce and securely share critical and time-sensitive board information. Board Members instantly receive real-time updates to the board books and use intuitive functionality like search, notes & annotations to easily collaborate with other members of the board, thereby improving the performance of the board for more than a decade, Passageways has worked with banks and credit unions to create an intranet that solves the challenges unique to the financial services industry. Headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana, with offices in Ann Arbor and Austin, more than 500 enterprise customers that rely on Passageways for secure board and employee collaboration.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Product2020.08.06Eastern Michigan Bank Achieves Its Vision of a New Employee Intranet
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Employee Intranet2020.05.14Using OnSemble to Help with PPP Loans and Combating COVID-19
- Employee Intranet2020.05.05OnSemble Plays a Critical Role in Helping A+ Federal Credit Union Employees Stay Connected During COVID-19