Press Release : For Immediate Release
A Successful Passageways University Week Concludes
PowWOW 2013 Registration Opens
December 5th, 2012
University Week is a training focused event that took place in Indianapolis, Indiana this week past. University Week boasted record attendance under the guidance and direction of newly appointed Educational Coordinator, Nathan Deno. The event featured specific training targeted to Passageways customers with each day featuring classes based on experience and familiarity with Passageways portal projects. Passageways offers implementation guidance for all products, but University Week affords an opportunity for face to face, hands-on training.
“Our attendance has steadily grown each year at University Week showing that this event is fast becoming a highly anticipated annual event. My vision for our educational offerings going forward will center around this training event and continue to grow and improve as we recognize the need for additional assistance with regards to the implementation and maintenance of these sometimes complex portal projects.” – Nathan Deno, Educational Coordinator
Following the conclusion of University Week, Passageways has opened early registration for PowWOW 2013. PowWOW is the premiere Enterprise Solutions Conference for the financial industry featuring guest speakers, the presentation of the highly touted Bestie Awards, and breakout sessions centered on exploring collaboration through enterprise solutions, employee engagement through community, and trends in business knowledge. 2013 Marks the 10 Year Anniversary of Passageways. Plans are being put into place to make PowWOW 2013 the grounds for the celebration of the decade. PowWOW 2013 will take place at the Millennium Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri May 6th-8th.
More registration information is available here : http://tinyurl.com/cnrp4p9
“The only people more excited for PowWOW 2013 than our customers are our employees! We put so much hard work into organizing PowWOW, and this year being our 10th anniversary means it has to be bigger and better than ever. I don’t know of another conference in this industry that offers such a tremendously beneficial experience for attendees.
Stephanie Scott, Customer Relationship Manager
About Passageways LLC.
Passageways was founded in 2003 with the vision to “provide the platform for shaping enterprise and industry knowledge into new successes.” Today the company is an industry-leading provider of collaborative portal solutions. In 2013 Passageways will celebrate their 10 year anniversary. The company has successfully delivered over 300 portals to credit unions, community banks, hospitals, insurance companies, and CUSOs. For more information, please call 1-765-497-8823, email [email protected], or visit onsembleintranet.com.
About The Author
- Passageways is a SaaS provider of collaboration solutions for boards and employees. OnBoard is a board governance solution, designed to improve collaboration for directors and administrators throughout the meeting life cycle. OnSemble's a lovable, drag and drop, Employee Intranet that connects an entire workplace to one central collaboration hub, builds your culture, and inspires employee engagement.
- Employee Intranet2021.02.238 Benefits of an Employee Intranet
- Product2020.08.06Eastern Michigan Bank Achieves Its Vision of a New Employee Intranet
- Employee Intranet2020.06.02Advantis Highlights Employee Engagement, Communication and Teamwork in Portal Relaunch
- Employee Intranet2020.05.14Using OnSemble to Help with PPP Loans and Combating COVID-19